Brick & Timber Four Story Waterfront
BUILD IT AND THE REST SHALL FOLLOW!
This diamond in the rough has plans to be something truly amazing! This is truly a unique opportunity with it’s own boat slip. Pictures from the 1970’s make it hard to imagine what Duluth’s Canal Park had in store for it’s future.. The visionary that decides to redevelop this 48,000 square foot building will leave a legacy.
- Total above grade SF 48,000 (12,000 per floor)
- Waterfront Dock at Hughitt Slip
- Rail Access
- Freight Elevator
- Loading Dock
- 2020 Taxes (2 parcels) $3,662.03
- Total Acreage 1.02
- Lot with Building 150’x150’
- Slip Lot 45’(street frontage)x300’x62’ (Back)