Hwy 53 & Lavaque Bypass
• 45.86 Acre Site
• Zoned C-1
• Airport Zones A & C
• Superfund Site—filled and all remediation work completed
• Excellent Traffic Counts
• No Wetlands
• MPCA—Former Gopher Oil Superfund site, all remediation work complete. One monitoring well remains and land is preferred to be developed in front area with parking surface capping back acreage.
• Soil Condition—Superfund site filled and is static meeting parking requirements. Pilings are advised for building. No soil can be removed from site.
• TIF—Qualifies for 25 year TIF district applying as much as legally allowable to this stie. TIF is supported by Hermantown.
• TIF Benefits—up to $3,000,0000
• 2018 Real Estate Taxes $19,034.00
Super Prime Highway 53 corner with 1,300 feet of frontage. Qualifies for 25 year TIF district. Superfund site now approved for development after all remediation completed. Owner may consider dividing.